Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

WESTEC 2004

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Well it is 14 miles from work and the travel time should be about the same. It is off of Escondido AVE and in a small cud le sac. All new homes there. I looked and have looked and they have gone up $100,000 in one year here so trying to break in before it really gets out of reach. It is a 3 bed 2-1/2 bath 1650 sqft and is new so that makes the wifre happy and if she is happy I am happy.

I hope see everyone that is going Tuesday. I am wearing my Mastercam shirt and going to give Gibbs and others a hard time. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys the house fell Through. I got there to sign the contracts and he uped the price by $20,000 and I was looking to do a 100% finance with no out of pocket expense since I still need to sell the house in Jacksonville. He then wanted me to come up with $3500 also. Pretty much told him to stick it up his but.

I have driven 500 miles the last 2 days from Hemet to Lake Elsnore to Romona and seen about 130 communities. I have to get on a 200 personlist for 7 to 11 homes or let them run my credit to even be considered to be on a list and on yeah the price you see is not the real price please add $5000-$20000 per phase and you have any where from 4 to 8 phases before you can be put on the list to possibly get a home. I am sorry but in Florida you want a home you go down ask for the home and guess what you got it that easy. I am sorry to bi?ch but if they pay a price for the propetry and it does not change and you b ythe material at the same rpice then why does the price change $120,000. I can see some raise but that is just freaking crazy. I am not going to rent my whole life out here and I would need to make $120,000 a year soemthing I know the guys I work for will never pay. I really thought I was going to get that house and if I want to commute 80 miles I can get something I can afford but then who wants to drive 2 hours one way in that great I-15 traffic. Well sorry to go on guys but right now I am very uncertain what I will be doing I can keep renting to stay here, I can go back and live in my house and struggle there, or I can get very lucky and really get paid what I need to stay out here. Anyone a betting man as to what will problay happen. Oh yeah Town homes or Duplexs worth a darn are $400,000 also. I hope it works but just been here done this before and gets old. Have a great night and week will problay not be on. I will let you guys know what I do but if I do the back to Florida no Mastercam unless I buy it myself.

curse.gif

curse.gif

curse.gif

curse.gif

curse.gif

curse.gif

curse.gif

curse.gif

Ron, I told you to talk to my wife.

She will give you the straight stuff.

If you want no money out of pocket, you have to go 103% or 105% to pay for the closing costs.

She is the Miracle Worker.

I guess that goes for anyone else here,

She does all 50 states

Jer

Sorry to here that Ron. Buying a home in San Diego County sucks. mad.gifmad.gif This is a sellers market and they don't give a rat's a$$ about you. You don't do what they want "Next". There is a huge shortage of home here. That is why the prices are so high. Good luck on the next one.

Thanks Marc. I have been looking sent the wife out to one today. The place was so bad it would take me a good 3 hard weeks to get it liveable. They wanted $320,000 and it needed resoding, Pool pump, Pool had about 1 foot of leaves in the bottom, Complete Re-Carpet, Kitchen needed alot of work, and the whole insde needed repainting. They had 3 offers and the people had raised the price $20,000 in 1 day on the Market and that was in Menifee a 52 mile 1-1/2 hour drive on the I-15. I need to be at $350,000 and that might get me a 1200 sqft 3 bedroom home that is 20 years old.

Great for everyone here they are loving it they bought homes 2 to 5 years ago to see them double or triple in vaule. Old poor dumb Florida boy just shakes his head and keep going WTF. I could not even put an offer on one today for they had $360,000 in cash offer. Oh well looking at Town homes but they are going from $450,000 to $1,000,000 for 1200 to 1500 sqft. I guess the goods news is that San Diego is 3rd most expensive city to buy in the United States.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

She's feeling like she's gonna pop any day. Lost her mucous plug this morning soooooo, she's prolly not too far off.

Thanks James! How ya doin?