Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Weather in your part of the world

P_Scott

offtopic.gif Just a question of all the members on this forum. What's the weather like where you are? I just looked outside my office window and saw HUGE wet white flakes falling from the sky. frown.gif I'm tired of this white stuff. curse.gif Oh well. Guess I got to turn on the 4 X 4 to get home again. biggrin.gif

Today and tomorrow sunny and clear skies. Temp is 12C. (about 56F) Beautiful day. Gave thought to insuring the Bike for one of those awe-inspiring spring morning rides. May get on the lake this evening for some trout fishing.

Sure wish I wasn't in this cement box I work in.

Phil

Bucket,

quote:

No one show up for class today so your getting a little bored?

I had a one-day class yesterday so today I'm just taking tech calls and reading the forum when I happened to glance out the window because something caught my peripheral(sp?) vision. It was the Big flakes off of your head while you were combing. biggrin.gif J/K biggrin.gif I wish there was a "laughing" smilie. idea.gif

cadist,

I wouldn't mind being in a warm climate but 40 deg. C is a little TOO warm for my tastes. Better you than me. Hope you have an A/C unit for the home.