Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Job Opening At Forecast.

crazy^millman

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I could probably get to your place in 45-50 minutes taking the 241 Toll Road. It dumps out at RSM which is like 3/4 the way there for me. That would not be too bad, cep't trying to get hom in the evening becauase then I'd have to trek the last 3-4 miles on the 91 to get to my freeway ... the 71. That alone would be like 35 min in the late afternoon/early evening.

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Ron, I say your job is your bread and butter and you don't sh** where you eat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you dont poop where you eat it might spoil your dinner.

What an idiot, Another 1 poster here and gone.

Perhaps he was pulling a "Drive-By Posting". biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'd have to do is hop on 80 west for 2,000 miles and I'm almost there! bonk.gif

idea.gif I'll buy a private jet!!! frown.gif

Can't leave cleveland because of family and the sports teams. [i'd have to sell my season tickets eek.gif ]

Again as previously stated, I'd love to learn from Ron.

I work for a good company. No complaints whatsoever. Except the cold winters.

Ron

i just read some of the posts and read that

someone was trying to get you fired.i can't

believe some one is that low to try something

like that. sounds like this guy has no respect

for himself or anybody. i would be out for blood

you sure took it fairly well,is this really you

lol. glad it all worked out for the better.

have a good day

cheers.gif marty cheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Sorry eh! Won't let it happen again... biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

To me a Cheesehead has always been a Packer Fan/Wisconsinite. Though that strikes me as odd also because here in California we have more dairy cows than any other state. confused.gif

Okay,

Well it seems that a lot has been said by people that have only heard Ron’s views on things. So since I was the one the one that forwarded the link to Ron’s employer I figured that it was only fair that I open myself up to all the comments by all of you well informed people on the forum, so you can stop slamming people that have different views form those 20 or so people that think that what Ron does on a weekly basis is right.

Firstly, the link was sent to me by somebody who cares about that company but didn’t want to say anything and knows that I keep in touch with Ron’s employers.

Also, I have known Ron’s employer’s for well over 7 years and also was employed by them for 2 of those years, so who was I stabbing in the back. A friend by not saying anything or somebody I don’t know apart from his many posts.

Ron as for trying to get you fired, I think you have heard wrong. I did what I did to open up the eyes of you employer’s and hopefully open your eyes. I might be wrong but it seems that Forecast has done everything you have every asked them to. You wanted bigger and faster machines and they got you them, you wanted a 5 axis machine and they got one, the list could go on and on of the things that you have been given to do your job and all you seem to want to tell people is how bad you are treated by them and how they have all the nice things in life and that if it wasn’t for you they would have nothing. I know you must be a smart guy by the amount of people that you have helped in here and by what you have accomplished at Forecast. I just can’t believe you can say the things say in here and think that you are treated badly and nothing would ever come of it.

And as for not having any nads. Well I guess I could have posted something on here for the world to see or I could have called Ron and said something to him but I figured I owe more to my friends than I do to Ron. Also Ron knows how to get a hold of me and he can call anytime he wants but hasn’t so since he is going around telling people his views about me and what I did and what he is going to do to me, I will be calling him right now so he can say what he has to say and hopefully that will be the end of it.

Lastly, I think before people jump all over somebody that has a different view from those of you in here you should find out what is really going on and who they really are and stop calling them names.

firebounce.gif

two words,

I'm still waiting to hear something I didn't know about this situation... Ron has informed us in a round-about way that he has indeed gotten lots of the things he's gotten. rolleyes.gif

It was my understanding that you did not make it clear to Ron that you were the one that went crying to Forcast about this, so how is he supposed to contact you to discuss it?

bonk.gif

As for your nads, the jury is still out on that... What you did was cowardly, period. The only reason I can see for doing what you did was to cause trouble. Any decent person would have told Ron to close his trap before they went off and tattled on him.

I'm sure you have nads, the question is, who's are they and what are they doing on your chin?? eek.gif

'Rekd teh waiting for webby to ban me..

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...Lastly, I think before people jump all over somebody that has a different view from those of you in here you should find out what is really going on and who they really are and stop calling them names...

Opinion??? Sure, I've got one.... that's pretty messed up to go behind someones back. You have a problem with the things people say, you should have confronted that person directly to possiblly diffuse the situation. That would have been the commendable thing to do, ex "... Joe, ya' know, it seems like you're painting a picture of reality that differs from my persective, ... etc..." But to just go to someone's employers and dog them out like that... is completely reprehensible IMNSHO. I've never been of the opinion that what people say in here is their particular company's position on various matters manufacturing/Mastercam or otherwise. It's their personal opinion of a situation... no more no less. I'd have to say that if anyone put my family in jeopardy like you did Ron's, I'd tend to not be so kind either. People can mess with me in many ways and I may get agitated but I'll generally let it slide, but you mess with my family or my means of making a living... and things get real ugly real fast and I'll leave it at that.

I do have to give you props you for fessin' up though.

you tell him mold100!!! cool.gif Millman^Crazy needs no defending, though. Reading that made me want to banghead.gif

mold100,

Well, I got season tickets for the Cavs and saw LeBron James 41 times [+1 exhibition game]. It wasn't all that bad. wink.gif

Can you name another pro sports athlete who has a 47" vertical leap? Answer: no.

LBJ has the highest vert. leap in the history of the NBA. I've seen things that I ain't seen before. That kid can soar and fly.

now, as for my Browns and Indians... curse.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifcurse.gif

Two words !

I know it was you from the start .

You know ,fella ,I have a good memory and here is a proof what two words said about Millman before

A little abstract

quote:

It seems that you have clicked a few laps Millman, with all those years of experience. So I have a couple of questions. Firstly, how much Mastercam experience(months or years) do you have and secondly, what is your definition of holding your own?

I remember you by this comments , and my feeling of something rotten here .

First of all , it looks man like you simply jealous .

And you feel abused of this redneck with 4 monthes of Mastercam experience ,you are tired of him and you strike .....

Man ,it is so low and disgraceful .

I don`t want to explain it to you and I wouldn`t manage .

You do not know such words like attitude ,comradship ,and respect .

I had in my life many problems with guys like you and I got to conclusion :

Informers are not professionals ,they are bad workers and this push them to inform .

After some time it becomes a habbit .....

I said some things about 2words to other people that was wrong. I was given information about him trying to get me fired that was wrong and based my comments on that. I aplogize to hime and to my employers for making inapporate commnets on this public forum. Life will go on and I am not perfect and make mistakes. Guys I have to accept responseabiliy for actions they were not 100% correct and he did what he thought was right nothing wrong with that. I will look at things alot different after the events and my thanks to everyone was for letting the issue drop not for supporting me sorry I did not clarify that and to hopefully get other people to come work here though it seems that is a wasted breathe.