Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Job Opening At Forecast.

crazy^millman

The company of Forecast is looking for another programmer. Applicants should be able to do 3d as well as 2d work. Have a minunim of 1 year experince with Mastercam Level 3 and 5 years experience as a Machinist. Applicants need be able to work as a team as well as independently. We have 2 HAAS SS Machines, 1 5 Axis Model 67 Thermwood, 4 Fadal Machines. The department is growing and need of a person willing to grow and help it grow. You will be working side be side with me and Javier Evan an excellent Model Maker. Anyone intrested in this position please send Resume's to [email protected] or Fax them to Attention Corey Webber at 1-760-929-9380 with required salary.

Thank You and Have Nice Day.

I may make off the wall remarks about my employment just me venting is all. This is a good place to work for and has excellent benfits and flexiable with your schedule.

[ 05-17-2004, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well, your too far from home. mom would have a fit! frown.gif

i would love to "learn from the pros". frown.gif

i do everything at work...design, blueprint, program, machine. noone else knows what i do at my workplace. learn everything from books, a few classes, the forum, mostly just winging it. to this point, most of my prototypes end up out the door [cross my fingers!]. got a router and mill to play with. i love it! but, sometimes i really miss learning from experienced programmers. in fact, i've never learned from experienced programmers!

From reading your threads on this forum i have a great deal of respect for your experience and knowledge. I backed down from an out of state oppurtunity before. guess i'm stuck here in cleveland.

hope you find someone good, ron. i know you'll teach them quite a bit.

quote:

Would be possible for the same guy to rent the zt909 house and get the Millman Job.?

Hmmmmmm......Not

Actually my 2 oldest kids are looking for a place.

And the Millman job--No ones that crazy eek.gifeek.gif

So how crazy do I need to be?? almost 40miles oneway

at the last place.

PEACE biggrin.gif

[ 05-17-2004, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Hardmill ]

Sorry guys to not get back to this till now. We are located in Carlsbad Ca 92008 at 2221 Rutherford Road about 1-1/2 miles from the shore as a crow flies and right across from Callway Golf Corpate Headquaters. It is very nice here and the building is a total of 27,000 sqft. There are 3 SLA machines and 1 SLS machine in our facuality not run by us but ran by other departments. We do Acrylic Molds, Propetriy Molds for Rapid Protoyping, CNC machining in a production as well as Prototype run. We also machine aluminum castings as well as making parts out of Delrin, Nylon, Poloycarbonate, Steel, Stainless Steel, and Brass to name a few. I am just a person just like anyone else nothing special about me and I just treat people the way I want to be treated.

Phil I came from Jacksonville Florida to this job. I am thankful to have improved myself and grow as a Machinist and person.

Here is our Web Site Forecast Web Site

Hardmill I drive 42 miles one way everyday now.

We are in good realations and I respect you very much Iskander teh Owl and all of your friends would have no problem hiring somone who would make me look sain. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I may diagree with someone and come in here and rant sometimes doesn't mean I dont respect you or others.

Jerry Appericate the kind words and you were one of the first people I thought of but knew you were leaving. I still need to show my apperaction to your wife for helping us get this house without her excellent help never would have happen.

Ron ,I recall the old Russian joke about one guy ,who looked for a work .

They asked him what he can do .

He answered :

I can do 2 things :

To dig with a shovel ...

And what is the second one ?

Not to dig !

Good luck and let you have only good guys around you !

Bump

Guys little story. I have said things on here about my employment. Well one of my fellow Forum Members tried to have me fired by sending my postings to the owners here. I still have my job and I have to say a big Thank you to whoever it was. We have talked about it and you helped me get things going in a better direction even quicker. This gives you an idea what it is like to work here and the type of people I work for.

Only thing about this person trying to get me fired you put my 2 daughters and wife at risk with your little stunt and for that you should be ashammed of yourself. You got a problem with me take it up with me but to put my family at risk that is just wrong!!! There is a time and place for everything. Right out of the Bible Like I have said in other postings I like having this place to vent since I do not know that many people out here. I now realize this is not the place in which to do that I also Thank you for that lesson too.

Hvae a good day people.