Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Job Opening At Forecast.

crazy^millman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE, I was wondering when the first dagger throwing would happen. I can't belive someone would do that to you Ron, I also can't belive its takin this lon for that to happen at all. This place is great, but there is always that one xxxx that wrecks it. Glad you came out ahead Ron, good luck in your search.

After my phone conversations with you and my other friends in here that are in Cali, I relized I am destined to stay in the midwest.

I can say the stuff Ron does out there is silly kewl. That would be a great place to grow. They do stuff there that is off the wall and would satisfy the thrist for knowledge that any of us have.

Good Luck Ron,

cheers.gif

Just a thought: pretty good reason not to give all your info. to appear legit. While most of us are bigger than this , there is always that one a$$hole that makes everyone leary about being open and honest.

Millman, i commend you on your professionalism and not letting this jagoff ruin you faith in the rest of us.

offtopic.gif

Within the last month i have been encountering some more antics from my local idiots here at work. To the point where one was given three days off for being an a$$ , and during that 3 days off he called my house to try and get me to go against our boss. I wasn't there so he proceeded to tell MY WIFE that management is out to get me and my job is on the line. Needless to say i am still here . You can only guess how frantic my wife felt.My first thought was what caliber ? But instead i went to work and gathered every manager i could up to the pres. and simply told them to handle it or I will handle it my way.Plant manager and Human Resource MAnager ended up apologizing to my wife......

Just thought i'd relate a little.

Ya just don't mess with the Family. cuckoo.gif

Well Ron, I say your job is your bread and butter and you don't sh** where you eat. The forum is there for all to see - and in YOUR field too. Why go on and talk all that you talk and not think something will happen eventually? I happen to know your company and a few of the people in it. If you were doing half the things you said you were there then there would be no question of you getting fired or not. Why would a little thing like "venting" on the forum get you fired? Unfortunately the guys that read the forum don't know all that goes on - only your opinion of it. You are not the only one at your work that reads the forum and now you are more than aware of that fact. This guy that forwarded the email was only looking out for business interests. Someone was badmouthing the company. Not good for business especially when the one doing the badmouthing is not giving out the whole truth - only the parts of the truth that will make waves (or fans?) out of guys reading it. I guess you just want them to sympathize with you about the boss and the work and the O.T. Whatever your reasons - have more respect for who is giving you your paycheck and others will have more respect for you. He wasn't trying to mess with your family - you put them in jeopardy yourself by badmouthing your own company and not living up to expectations there. No I am not the guy, just someone with insider information.

quote:

This guy that forwarded the email was only looking out for business interests.

Then why didn't he approach Ron in a professional way before telling management ? And how do we know this post isn't just YOUR opinion.

Any decent person would have said his piece face to face instead of running to the bosses. That is messing with someones lively hood where i come from.

You don't have to like someone to give them a little mutual respect......

Not to mention someone uninvolved butting in because the responsible party doesn't appear to have any nads !

my .02

+1 Midnite,

I got to say HA-HA, this would be funny if it wasent Millman. Simple and whom ever from Millmans company who are involved in this mess, shame on you, did not dare to go up to Millman and say "hey I am also a member on that forum, and I think you and I have to talk". But Simple you are right we do not know all the things that goes on, or at least I only hear Millmans story, you know what I dont care, I take Millman's story every day. You want to know why? I tell you why, because if you are not the same person, you have the guts to make this your 1st. post on this forum, saying you are not working in this company, what the heck are you getting out of this, unless you are some sick guy, who sleeps better when you have throwed rotten eggs after someone, we dont know you, we dont care what you think, respect is something you earn, and you dont have mine.

From what I know Millman is pretty damn good guy on a mill, he has proven that to me many times, not only is he good but he is also very helpfull, what I am pretty sure that the comapny get alot of benefits from. Millman I am trully sorry that you have to go through this, you dont deserve this.

Lars

Ron, your company looks like a really cool place where I would love to work. Great equipment. I have some terrific memories working in a model shop basement with rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, plastic casting etc. clothes all ruined and coming home everyday covered with resin and chips. Working thru the nite sometimes. But alas, ghetto walls here are hard to breach. I will think about it though! smile.gif

You have my respect as well, over the mouthing off of some nutcase we don't know. You are a generous person who has helped me and everyone else numerous times. smile.gif

Phil cheers.gif

Wow, did this ever go off in a direction I didn't expect...

Ron, you know what you are and what you represent, as do we. If Forcast can't see that, so be it. You were looking for a job when you went to work there, and you'll be looking for one when you leave.

You'll likely not have any problems finding a company that's willing to take care of you like you take care of them, so don't worry about it.

It sounds to me like simplton had to justify himself for some reason with his post. Too bad he doesn't have the balls to reveal himself. wink.gif

'Rekd

Simple2 you are funny.

Again guys we are looking for a CNC programmer. Your duties will include using Mastercam to Program 3D parts, 2d Parts and other thing related to Rapid Prototyping. Please email your Salary Requirements and Resume to [email protected] or you can fax it to 1-760-929-9380.

Guys do me a favor and let this drop. I appericate you guys sticking up for me but I can take care of myself. I again did not mean any disrespect to my owners by my postings and accept full responsiblity for my actions.

Well ,once more I want to disagree with you ,Ron .

This is not funny ,it stinks

quote:

I want to say more ,but you asked to drop this matter ...

Enough said !

Ron ,if you ever would go my way (MPD ,you know ) , feel free to take a free name of teh 100 Acre wood habitants .

Free names :

Rabbit ,

Piglet teh little creature ,

Christofer Robbin,

Heffolump,

Tigger ....

Mind a Tigger ,Ron ?!?

Thank you Jerry and Winnie and Matt and Phil and Lars and Midntie Oil and Harry and Troy and Paul and Greg and James and Corey and Hardmill and Marc and Scott and Thad and JohnT and Roy_23 and last but not least Wise Old Owl.

Oh yeah this is a bump have only recieved one Resume was hoping to get some more of the experienced guys intrested in this position.

quote:

Jerry and Winnie and Matt and Phil and Lars and Midntie Oil and Harry and Troy and Paul and Greg and James and Corey and Hardmill and Marc and Scott and Thad and JohnT and Roy_23 and last but not least Wise Old Owl.

Mouseketeer roll call!!

Youre very welcome Ron

Jer