Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

looking to sell one seat of mastercam x

Mayhapdeepsix

quote:

don't see y not --- as long as its active sim updates will work ... hehehehe ...

u don't know much do ya ...hehehehe

same thing with support ... just use the company name for support .... hehehehe

I didn't say you couldn't trade a SIM for cash, but the guy doing the buying is getting hosed.

He can't upgrade it

he can't get a new SIM if he looses it

and

The dealer can sue him and make him give up the SIM... then he'll come back to see you mad.gif

and

quote:

just use the company name for support .... hehehehe

I've got a feeling your dealer knows you very very well. When someone polite and knowledgeable

calls and askes for support, they'll know its not you!! wink.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insure your seat(s) as they are worth nothing if you go out of business, everything on your shop floor, your tools, your computer the books (another form of media) can be sold to recover some of your losses but MasterCAM is worth nothing.

In the past it was my understanding that you could, and still can transfer the software but only with pre-approval from MasterCAM and by paying the transfer fee, I don't remember this being changed in the last license agreement I read but whether or not MCAM ever actually approves a transfer request would have to be answered by someone on their staff, or someone who has a legally transfered seat.

quote:

I wise man once told me "you can't learn anything when you are the only one talking" so why is it membership status on this forum is based on how much you say and not on how much you have read?

IMHO This forum is users (and CNC Software and resellers) helping users. How much you have read furthers your understanding (which is a good thing wink.gif ) but Your "status" is rated by how much help you give.

Nice Hijack 3rd string.( my point is you just got a posting for that, somehow that qualifies you as being one post closer to Guru status without even being on topic) Posts should only count if they actually state something that could be of value and are on topic. ( goodie I get one for my response to the hijack too )

Thanks for the link jmparis, that is what I thought the policy was.

[ 02-16-2006, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: TagrpSTi ]

lol not as much as us. It really is funny when idiots thnik they are funny and they show how really freaking ignorant they are. Hope your misguided attmept to steal from soemone gets you what you got coming to you. I also know that if you have people working for you and they figure out who you are might be worried they go hum willing to do that with soemthing like that what kind of furute do I have.

You are gone and have messed with the wrong bull

and you are going to get the horns bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get him bulliness!!!!!!!!!!!!