Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

SURFCAM announces Direct Mastercam translator into SURFCAM

Jody

Wow I just got this email.

quote:

SURFCAM has added a standard direct translator from Mastercam into SURFCAM.

Now you can get the PRODUCTIVITY enhancements of the patented VELOCITY roughing routines using the old geometery of your Mastercam system.

YOU CAN TRADE-IN YOUR mastercam SYSTEM for more productivity and not loose a thing.

CALL FOR TRADE-IN details.

Call Diana @ 800-477-2317 x307 e-mail [email protected]

mastercam is a registered trademark of cnc software

Now who would want to down grade to smurfcam?

Jody

Guest SAIPEM

quote:

YOU CAN TRADE-IN YOUR mastercam SYSTEM for more productivity and not loose a thing.

Dear Dianne-

There is NOTHING more irritating than email marketing with bad grammar and spelling.

'loose' should be 'lose'

You might try using title case properly as well.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Matt,

Joel's link was to the SmurfCAM reseller for HIS area. biggrin.gif

Alright Chuck, you're right that was not very nice at all and I apoligize to any and all Elementary School kids that I offended. biggrin.giftongue.gif

Just got back from Westec. Surfcam was set up right across the asile from Mastercam.

They kept doing powerpoints with Surfcam vrs

Brand X rolleyes.gif

They had some girls working the booth too.

2 of them looked like they'd been drug out of a low rent strip club. The third was very pretty but couldn't remember her canned Surfcam presentaion.

When the Mastercam guys were giving their presentations the girls would start dancing and xxxxtin' around trying to distract the X man.

It worked too biggrin.gif

They had a Haas set up running Velocity roughing toolpaths on blocks of aluminum. It looked like

X high speed on the cheap to me.

They also were waering the same types of shirts and everything is Mastercam as well it was real funny. They were a couple of those stripper types running around the show. I think it is funny as crap but I guess in thier mind just like most of TV sex sells ans they think selling the sex will sell the product.

Did you see the breasts machined on one of the machines in the machine builder area can not remeber which one it was?

quote:

Did you see the breasts machined on one of the machines

I remember my dad told me "build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door," They're trying to build a better pair.

Wonder who'll show up ath their door?