Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Thanks Emastercam

Programinator

A friend just called me and had a bunch of questions about mastercam and i was able to help him with most of his questions. After i got done with the call i was pretty proud of myself.

Then i got to thinking about how i learned most of the stuff that i helped him out with. It came directly from Emastercam forum and all its members.

I really would be so far behind where i am now if it were not for all the friends here.

All of you here help put a roof over my family and food on the table.

So i just wanted to say Thanks so much for all the help that is provided.

I really cant thank everyone enough.

....Shawn....

quote:

I hear that. Good to see you again Shawn. How is the Boss doing with Mastercam. I hope all is OK with that.

Ya what a joke all that was....turns out that we got some steady work and all of the sudden he is not interested as much anymore. He made a few comments about it but nothing like before when he was determined to use mcam on my computer only. Anyway my mcam and pc are safe for now.

There are so many issues with the boss and i but i dont think that talking about them in detail on this forum would be solving anything.

I think from now on im going to use this forum for solving mcam problems only instead of venting.

He has not found out what i have been saying here. I just think that its a bad idea and so i have decided to keep the problems about my boss between me and him and those directly involved.

Thanks for all the input that was given on that subject and i promise i will not bug you guys with that kind of stuff again. Remind me to shut up if i do it again.

yeah big thanks from me to to this forum. did many things a much slower way till i found this site. The way we work things out for ourselves might work but are not always the best way. Now instead of trying to work it out i just ask lol lazy bugger i am lol