Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X4 MU1 Verify

Mr. M

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris,

I would really like to get it running too. I especially want to use the new restmill options.

The problem is I uninstalled it this afternoon and I am new at the place where I work so I am really not sure if I can spend a whole lot more time messing with it after today. I wish there was a way I could load the MU1 and still have X4 there so I could still get some work done. I can send you an E-mail with more specifics about my system tomorrow. We do still have another workstation using MU1 that is also having the verify problem. His PC is supposed to be the same as mine. Maybe if you have a specific suggestion we can try it out.

What really surprised me was my verify kept hanging at the exact same spot on MU1 even after a computer reboot until I rolled back to X4 then it worked fine?

Strangely enough my 3 year old laptop at home with an ATI card works great.

confused.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I've submitted exactly 1 Crash Report since MU1 PC2(Production Candidate 2). I believe it(the crash) was related to my 3D Connexion Space Navigator. I'm downloading the drivers now. Thanks for the link gcode. cheers.gif

Verify has been great for me. SMall files, large files and everything in between.

Dell Precision M6300

XP Pro SP3

NVidia Quadro FX1600 w 512MB

1920 x 1200 @ 60HZ Full Hardware Exceleration

4GB RAM

quote:

From my experience, Quadro NVS aren't worth the powder to blow them up. Have several customers that went that way to save money. They are a 2D graphic card. They are not on the Solidworks supported list, so I don't recommend them.

mine has been working on this computer just fine since X came out. When I went to download the updated driver I picked the driver that SolidWorks recommends for this particular card on the nvidia website, which was version 162.65

John,

Yes new drivers and check boxes not checked but when you say in the Verify Settings I don't have a check box for that their but I just uninstalled MU1 maybe that’s why. But now after updating my driver even back to X4 I'm having problems with my Verify screen as the tool paths are running I start to losing some of the Part image.

XP

128MB ATI Radeon X600SE (updated)

Has anybody conside the problem may be caused by Window SP3? I had to uninstall it because of some problems it was causing on my laptop ... and here the IT guy refuses to install it becuse he has had some problems as well ...

I am on Window XP Pro v2002 SP2, Quatro FX 3700 with dual 24" Samsung monitors, Xeon dual quad-core (E5430 @ 2.66GHz), 3.25 RAM @ 2.66GHz and I opened CATIA V5R19, NX 6.0, and Vericut 6.2.2 and then ran Mastercam verify and I have absolutly no problems ...

Just a guess ... smile.gif

Don we're running XP Pro SP3 and Quadro FX3450 here no trouble at all

Verify has never run better..

Drivers are latest greatest from Nvidia..

If you're running a new Dell box..

GET RID OF THE DELL DRIVERS... they really suck

Windows video performance is set to

"Max Performance"

Nvidia 3D settings are set to

"3D App Modeling AFR"

System Config settings are

Screen page

Open Gl checked

Disable front buffer checked

Verify Interface/Verify Settings

Disable Hardware accelreration is NOT checked