Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MU3

mig

quote:

does this address Face mill descriptions so I dont have to lie to my description in Face mill Parameters

I don't know.. I've been lying about face mills for so long its the truth now wink.gif

I'll give it a try and let you know.

There is absolutley no reason not to install

this MU... its a solid install.. completely effortless... and zero effect on the aftermarket

chooks I use (Verisurf)

quote:

There is absolutley no reason not to install

Tom, well I am not sure I agree. I notice a post where you and Ron talk about a drill clearance bug.

This is an issue that people not having problems with MU2 (or problems that are not a big issue for them) so why take the risk to get other issues.

That's why I feel a bug fix list is so important. Every user has different needs and being able to evaluate and make a good decision would be most benificial.

quote:

We have made some improvements to the Dynamic Mill toolpath relative to issues explained above when cutting cores. I would be interested in cutting test parts in your materials with your example files. If you are willing to send me some geometry, tool info, and settings I would like to cut your parts with the existing code and the new code.

It seems there have been improvements to Dynamic mill too. smile.gif

Linky

I'm trying to machine a solid (stp) file, and when I go to chain a contour, the solid box is greyed out, so is the enable solids selection icon. Is it my file or the software?

Also, is it possible to open an igs file, save it as a stp file and be good to go?