Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam promotional items

Webby

There seems to be some interest of late in what we refer to as 'swag' - logo emblazoned promotion materials. Just for fun - perhaps for CNC Software's use - let's put a poll out there to see what items you are interested in. If something doesn't make the poll list, feel from the respond to this thread with your suggestion.

So, what Mastercam promotional items would you consider purchasing?

[ 01-14-2003, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Webmaster ]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purchase ? Ha!! biggrin.gif

I am still waiting for my free "I contribute the most rants constructive suggestions in Mastercam!" tee shirt...

Oh Well...

Reminds me of my High School Chior - there was one girl who was always questioning everyone as to weather she was on pitch or not, so naturally at the end of the year she was presented with the "Am I Flat" tee shirt...

Kathy

[ 01-14-2003, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: kathy ]

Holy Cow!!!!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You guys actually read my 3 replies kicking up the " Hats, Shirts, Mugs etc." post. I am blown away the Moderator decided on a forum poll. I wasn't being nasty when I said

"I going to work on this thread until they put some stuff out."

But I really would like to order

"Old post new ?

When can I place the order for my MasterCam, Leather jacket, the one with Tim Gibson, and the MasterCam Fuel Dragster on it.

I going to work on this thread until they put some stuff out."

And I still want

"My next order is for a MasterCam, Coffee Mug- something cool looking, that will bounce off the shop floor when I drop it. And some ball caps, for when the Great Bird of happiness decides to take a **** on me."

I figured since only 2 other guys replied, I was going to plug that post for at least 10 more times before anybody noticed.

Please Please post the results.

cheers.gif

Thanks

The Ex-pat

P.S. A real Nice leather jacket, something to blow away my freinds with their Snap-On Tools one.

I would Definatly do 1 in the $ 225. to $ 275. range without a care, to what my Wife is going to say.

And I'm going to vote agian when I get to work tomorrow. biggrin.gif

[ 01-14-2003, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: TimHollis ]