Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Member to Member

Scott Bond

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

"I want my two dollars".

Better off dead is my wife's favorite movie.

Motty, I saw that Eddie Murphy movie at 3am about 15 years ago and I don't know why it stuck, but I can't get that bit out of my head. I'm suprised someone else shares my twisted sence of humor. biggrin.gif

How about "Owen,you fat little xxxx, get your ash back here." Or "The night was wet, yet it was raining." (same movie)

This is fun.

[ 11-20-2003, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: ScottyB ]

Meow I know it's not a line, but more like a scene. And meow isn't a time to be messing around.

Knowing what I know meow, I wouldn't of started this all, meow it's got out of hand.

------------------------------------

Oh the repeater, you'll have that.

Oh the repeater, you'll have that.

------------------------------------

These snausberries taste like snausberries. (spelling?)

Supertroopers....some people may not get it. Kind of a weird one. Great flick though

cheers.gif

Motty, LOL.

biggrin.gif Do you remember the Ice Cream man?

"You can't have none 'cause yo mama's on welfare!"

tongue.gif

It made me sick to hear that Jacko would turn himself in at his earliest convenience. Whatever happened to kickin down doors and cuff'n the bad guys. mad.gif

ScottyB burning my Thriller tape tonight.

quote:

I just think we need to put him in a cell with Jeffy Dolmer and Ted Kinsiky and let them do what their sick minds can come up with and give them anything that want in which to do it with.

The freak Jeff is dead. He was killed in jail. And Ted can atleast write them some "special" letters.

Side note being from Wisconsin now the whole Domer thing is weird. I've been by where his house was in Milwaukee, and he use to work at a candy factory down there.

They just love child molesters in jail too, what I heard that is. biggrin.gif Can't speak from experience.

I base everything I don't know from TV and movie, so it must be real then. biggrin.gif

2 more post for 200!!

cheers.gif