Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Happy New Year

mayday

Happy (safe) New Year to you all.

I want to take the time to thank all who have helped me advance in my knowledge of Mastercam. This isn't just to the folks who answer my questions, but also to the folks who post questions about things I don't even know exist. I have learned many tips from reading other peoples questions and answers. I enjoy recreating the problems others have posted and then trying the solutions (sometimes many methods) other members have come up with. Since we don't do much surface machining at our shop this has allowed me to become familiar with it. Now if I could only understand VB script.... frown.gifsmile.gif

May good health and prosperity carry you through another year.

Shalom. Iskander, Hope you don't have too bad a hangover tomorrow.

Jay, I'm putting in about 6 hours today then going to watch my youngest (12) play for a bronze medal in a hockey tourney this afternoon.

Phil

cheers.gifcheers.gif NOW LETS PARTY cheers.gifcheers.gif

If you drink please don't drive. smile.gif

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of His glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen

Jude 24,25 ESV

May your home and shop be blessed in the New Year.

Happy New Year everyone!!

9 hours of working followed by 9 hours of partyin'...followed by 24 hours of honey do list...followed by 9 more hours of working...

Pretty much the same as '03.

Happy freakin' new year wink.gif

I pray for health and safety for the whole world...exept for the 2'x2' space Osama occupies. Death and distruction there. biggrin.gif

ScottyB drinking from the top shelf tonight.

cheers.gif