Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Ed.G

Nezperce

I guess I play too rough for you ladies!

Just having a little fun. After all if you read the posts I did try to help Ed.G. By the way Ed.G and I are not the same.

Before I sign off forever, I will leave you with this.

P.T. Barnum said; There's a sucker born every minute!

"So, So long Suckers"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks we have what is someone's idea of a sick joke. The idea that you can make some people care and then have that one bad guy attack that person and then see the reactions of it appeal to some people. More than likely this person was not played with as a child and was not treated good in highshcool. They need a place where they can get attention and feel important. Their wife is problay the boss of the realtionship and they feel so little they would need to do something so stupid as pull a stunt like this. Well hope you got your laugh and I got a national number for you to call 1-800-EAT-SHI?.

bonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gif

quote:

By the way welcome to 'jack hammer' who is a recent sign-up from the same location.

Hey Mr. Split Personality, why be such an xxxx? Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Don't you think that you might need some help in the future? The only one that is getting screwed is yourself. Grow up a little.

It has occurred to me that someone that gives this little of a sh*& about the value of this forum, is probably using pirated software anyway. Why dont we at the very least trace the IP to his user account through his ISP and pay his company or boss a suprise visit. I personaly dont know how to do this but one of my best friends is a bonified guru and helped us bust a troll on another msg board a couple of months back cool.gif

quote:

::Note to self...Don't xxxx off d00d::

LOL d00d is harmless my buddy is the one I wouldnt get into a cyber war with . I've watched him do things that I thought only could be accomplished with programs like Sub7 and BOS (trogans) on known clean updated OS's including XP and Redhat. cheers.gif

what about the possibility that nez is a user of a competitor software and is coming in here to get us going knowing full well he won't be needing any of our support anyways. i would think that even a pirate would still want to keep the option of getting help open for down the road. of course, the possibilities could be endless.

Biss03 !

He can make new user account if he has not done it before .

quote:

By the way welcome to 'jack hammer' who is a recent sign-up from the same location.

quote:

Member Status: Member

Member Number: 6631

Interests: Child Psychology, Mind Games

quote:

Profile for jack hammer

Member Status: New Member

Member Number: 7808

I personally have 2 accounts (guess why ) .

This board is very loyal to it`s members but if you behave as a fool Moderator or Webby can always ask you for your Sim # !

As it stated in FAQ :

quote:

The Forum is for licensed Mastercam users in good standing. You may be asked at any time to supply us with your SIM #. Use of the Forum is a privilege, not a right.

BTW as a proof of my best friend Eeyore theory this child psychology fan +R.I.P+ in post #13 !!!

Iskander teh serial number STUPID-I HASP