Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Ed.G

Nezperce

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/QUOTGood toolmaker = can make a good quality part on any machine

poor toolmaker = needs new machine to make an average part

E]

+1000 Mayday

The key word is toolmaker.I cant believe how many kids come out of school with some cad training and concider themselves to be tool makers or machinists.You cant beat real world experience.It is refreshing that Ed.G is trying to give his students some practical experience with whatever machine he has at his disposal.You learn more by making parts sometimes with an older machine where you have to think about different ways of doing things to overcome the limitations of the machine.I cut my teeth on a dekel dialog 1 and am glad for the things that I learned on it.It is still in use right beside My matsuura machining center.It might not be as fast but it still makes chips.It is long been paid for and doesnt cost a dime to keep it around.

cheers.gif Noel

quote:

I happen to know that Ed.G isn't a teacher. He works at Burger King!

Like it really matters !

Something tells me that your great person is

not a great machinist .

You work ,man ,on that crap ,that you have with that junk,that you have and you do curse.gif good parts ,that`s called machinist .

What we used to say :

with good tools and machine any fool can produce good parts.

If you think that attacking the new member differs from attacking the senior you bloody wrong .

BTW I also offended people but found a courage to say sorry .

Otherwise you will be banned ,you will be only one more +R.I.P+ in the Forum history .

Something reminds me ,as in a tale :

Mr Nezperce ,why do you have such a big Jaws ?

quote:

I am beginning to think you 2 people are one in the same to be honest can we do a ping to their ip adresses and see?

Nice call Crazy Millman! So it looks like they're at the same company, using the forum for a little internal gone external flame war. Fun!

I'll leave the thread open so that these guys can let us know why their company's WAN port shouldn't be IP blocked forever.

Nezperce,

I now see that you were kidding. Be careful,if you kid around to much no one will take you seriously. I will check the settings on the mill again. When the problem is solved I let you know. In the mean time here is a saying for you "If you abuse it you lose it"

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

I'll leave the thread open so that these guys can let us know why their company's WAN port shouldn't be IP blocked forever.

ROFL!!!!!!!

Guys, you do NOT want to loose the privilage of using this forum. It's a resource not easily matched.

Now kiss and make up... tongue.gif

LOL !!!!!!

quote:

Guys, you do NOT want to loose the privilage of using this forum. It's a resource not easily matched.

I can second that motion!!!

Training with the resellers is awesome. But I have learned untold amounts of knowledge from the best of the best about the best of the best in this forum.

This forum will be missed even if you only use MasterCam occasionally.

quote:

BTW I also offended people but found a courage to say sorry .

So, whats it gonna be? HMMMMM?

Yeah been pretty good at callign that lately. Jaws was another one I had some ideas about also. i dont want ot go start pulling out my old bag of trick like we use to old school way. I keep hearing my buddy Isklander talk about Hacking and James also and yeah I knew my share of back door trick also. I was once in a place I will never metion looking at things I shouldn't be able to see. It was amazing how wide open it all use to be when we only had 3.1 and txt hyperterminal connections to go places. Newsgroups are still used for communication of things most people just dont understand what the underlinings mean. I got slammed many times for tapping into places I shouldn't have. Like James said it was fun and not meant to be destructive.

So people want to kid and slam that is find I can do it with the best of them but when someone wants to pull the Me, Myself and I crap then I got better things to do. bonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gif doing this for my buddy Rekd