Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Wanna fool in the Fool`s day ?

Fig sign

This was one of my best.

A few years ago I brought in a full mount of a black wolf. I propped it up in the lunch room in an attack stance and then turned the lights off. I just about p!$$ed my drawers when, one after the another, the crew came in to put their lunch in the fridge, turned on the light and shreeked in terror as they thought they were going to take red riding hoods place. Everyone, in turn, watched as the next victim approached the room. It was great. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Phil

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On fork trucks. Remove one of the spark plug wires from the spark plug and run it up between the seat and seat back so that it makes contact with the drivers butt. When he hits the ignition...

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

I've been on the recieving end of that one!

Shane

Come on guys and gals we must be able to come up with some good tricks to try on our co-workers.

A good one for at home. If you have a kitchen sink with a wand, tape the wand so it is open and aim it so it will squirt anyone who turns on the water.

Phil

Here's one to pull on your fellow programmers. I put a file on the FTP called drivej.zip in the unspecified uploads folder. Unzip the .exe and put it wherever you want. Then make the MC shortcut point to it. (I've even changed the icon to the Mill 9 icon for you. biggrin.gif ) Now when they attempt to launch MC, it will execute this file. It's a completely safe file. It's just a gag, so don't worry. It scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it! I killed the power on my computer so quick!

This file can be used in many ways. You just have to con someone into running the .exe, which can be tricky. Change the icon to your liking. Be creative and have fun!

Thad

Specv / Peter

The last time I did a screen shot of a desktop, set it as the default background and hid all of the icons in a folder with the international handicap symbol the results were not good for the recipient.

The recipient Jimmy "Bubba/Kornbred" Wakeford and the next day he slipped on some ice and broke his leg. frown.gif

He still blames me fot that one. But I told him that's what you get for leaving your laptop up and running at a trade show with me around.

Becareful Out There!

Steve

Bernie,

I love the fact that the ONLY option to the question "Are you sure you want to format the hard drive?" is "OK." biggrin.gif

quote:

Wheww !!! Thad, that drivej scared me silly even knowing it was a joke!!!

The first time I ran it, I had no idea what it did. I downloaded it from a joke-type site, scanned it for viruses, and ran it. I about broke my finger smashing the power button when "it" started!

A friend of mine put it in his Kazaa shared folder and renamed it "Universal Crack - Will crack any program.exe." People have actually downloaded it. biggrin.gif That'll teach 'em!

Thad

Put zirk fitting in back of toolbox and pump in your favorite lube biggrin.gif Collossal damage-be a fast runner !

Put rat trap in someones 12 pack of pop in work fridge....with a can of bandaids.

Unbolt toolbox wheels...

used to rewire forward/reverse switch on old bridgeports.Watched the guy actually put that 1.25 insert cutter thru Thomson shaft .06 deep.

replace taps with lefthanded

prussian blue on urinal handle. works especially well for those pre-flusher guys.

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/p-jokes/surpri...tor-n-caps.html

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/p-jokes/surpri...loding-pen.html

We had the shock lighter at the shop but it was hard to convince some people to give it a tug. The exploding pen was pretty loud and ALWAYS worked great! Most people hold a pen about 10 inches below their head to pry off the cap when it's on tight.

The thought just occurred to me that perhaps we should start a thread that suggests the kindness towards our fellow employee's as well as the colorful pranks. - I have done so many terrible things to others that I am ashamed to say that I did them.

Please do not take this the wrong way - it's a lot of fun laughing and enjoying the foolish things that we do when we get bored, the important thing is that we laugh together.

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack