Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Forum Demographics

McRae

Yeah I need more also. I am the Manager, Programmer, Machinist, Set-up guy, Operator, Do the quoting, Scheduling, Ordering for our Department, and Customer support, and Techinal Questions. Oh yeah I also do maintence and clean out the machines fill them with coolant.

That is all before lunch most days.

Harryman, the pencil-neck biker machinist posing as computer geek occasionally poking fun at our no-neck bouncer posing as programmer, and programmers posing as pain-in-the-neck writers. If I failed to poke fun at anyone, please look for my new thread / poll "Do you need a poking?" biggrin.gif

quote:

Yeah I need more also. I am the Manager, Programmer, Machinist, Set-up guy, Operator, Do the quoting, Scheduling, Ordering for our Department, and Customer support, and Techinal Questions. Oh yeah I also do maintence and clean out the machines fill them with coolant.

You want my job to.

Actually that about sums it for me to exept Not only do i fill my coolant, I also clean my own chips out , mount my own graphite and answer the phone.

And I still dont take home the BIG check headscratch.gif

Well - I would like to vote - but if I do I'm concerned about Big Brother tracing back to who voted where!! Would hate to get profiled for life.

(or at least for the life of this forum) Somthing about Redneck Conservative....

My position isn't on the list (Mfg Engineer / Programmer / Babysitter) biggrin.gif

so here's to another Rek'd!

Kathy

teh poser

quote:

Yeah I need more also. I am the Manager, Programmer, Machinist, Set-up guy, Operator, Do the quoting, Scheduling, Ordering for our Department, and Customer support, and Techinal Questions. Oh yeah I also do maintence and clean out the machines fill them with coolant

WHAT! you don't make the coffee? eek.gif

Yes ,my first intention was to vote as Rekd ,but I at once guessed it is a lamish catch that 3-5 others catched in so I voted something else .

Next time talking about demography dedicate plz 1 place for modest nonhuman members like me or Eeyore and 1 for hidden Drudles !!!!

Teh humbliero

To be Libral connotates balance and harmony (This is the Canadian Ideal). To be Democratic connotates then a process of fairness. To be a libral democrat connotates a pot smoking hippy wanting to change the world with a tie die shirt and free love - AKA Rupert from Survivor!

Hope this clears things up. And for Kathy, the results are anonymous.

quote:

I am with you on this one Millman! I just need to add: accountant (why are there ALWAYS more checks going OUT than coming in....), assistant dog walker, and floor sweeper. biggrin.gif

Looking for the redneck cityslicker whiphand college boy motorhead calloused-and-cut-hands sh!t talker category...anybody seen it?

Oh, well; I guess programmer / machinist is closest..

C

Where're the rest of our ladies at???

I think Scott Bond scared 'em away...