Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Test File For PC 'Puting

Trevor Bailey

Has anyone come up with a file so that we can test calculations times against? I have my own, but it would be nice to have one that we could share with all forum members as a "standard" to check times against.

I have a new pc that has blown away previous calculation times on my personnal files.

Now have a HP Pavillion zd7000

P4 3.0ht

1g ram

128 mb Geforce FX Go5700 card

17" wide screen.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a sample file named Leftover-3d collapse.mc9.

Its installed in the Surface Machining folder if you do the default sample install. I didn't see it in the MR0304 install.

It will give your box a decent workout.

My Dell regens it in 62 seconds.

I found if I run it a second time, it does it in 20 seconds, so once its in cache, it runs a lot faster. You need to pull up a fresh MC, and then run it once for the most accurate results. I would assume that the 48 seconds on that 1.8 was a second run at it.