Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam CAD usage Survey

All,

We have put together a quick survey to help us understand how the Design / CAD portion of Mastercam is used. Those who fill it out will be entered into a drawing to win a hooded Mastercam sweatshirt. We will be giving a total of 5 sweatshirts away when the survey ends on December 15th.

Go to our Web page and look under the What's New section or just hit the following link.

http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/54372/CAD-Design.htm

Thanks...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If MC were parametric..... oh the possibilities

my dream CAd/Cam software is Mastercam toolpaths

running inside SolidWorks, but it will never happen

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I too was in the dark about Parametric Modeling until I was exposed to CATIA. I must say, once I was exposed to it... I've been spoiled ever since, now I KNOW.... biggrin.gif

I have NO inside knowledge about what CNC is thinking but I know if enough of us talk about something, something gets done, added, fixed, implemented, whatever. CNC is VERY responsive to customers, they even welcome communication fro mtheir customers. Of course they always want you to go through your reseller channel if possible but they still are not opposed to customer contact.

CATIA on the other hand... they don't give a rats @$$ about end users/customers. They don't want to hear a peep from you. They want your money and NOTHING ELSE. If you don't like something, tough... tell your reseller and MAYBE you'll see some action this decade if you're lucky. They just implemented threadmilling FROM THE BOTTOM UP in V5 R17 eek.gif talk about a bunch of idiots!!!