Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

ot Daytona 500

Scott Bond

I agree with Kathy that JR. has a very good shot. I personaly pull for Tony Stewart, but he needs a couple more runs in that Chev. to get used to it. JR had the car all night on sat for the Bud Shootout, and I dont see why that wont carry over to sun.

IMO, as long as the 24 doesnt win I'll be a happy man!!!

My pick is E jr but as bad as I hate to say it in reality it will probably be Gordon, He looked good Saturday and his crew will take what they learned Saturday and tweek it a little and UNFORTUNATLY, make him unbeatable.

NASCAR does rock and if you've never been to a race you must go TV does it no justice at all

[ 02-12-2003, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: mark l ]

Toolfab

Do you know why Tony Stewart doesn't hit the wall very much?

"Because there aren't any numbers painted on it."

C JAYNES I chear for everyone who makes it to the show. Thanks for the cool radiator tip.

I would also like to see Mike Harmon, of the worst crash ever fame make it to the show.But he

is slow qualifier.

My company does all the "rough" machining for all the New Dodge blocks. Its funny you ask about mastercam as we programmed it in a 1978 text based software that still runs on a windows 3.1 system. We'd not had Mastercam installed yet. However, I'm slowly but surely phasing out all the old software.

My money's on Marlin this year, but I think the #8 car, and all the DEI cars for that matter are going to place well..

We went to see the last Nascar race at the Riverside, CA track in Dec 1987. I remember the day well because I was verrrrry pregnant and at one point thought my son was going to be born @ the race!! Wish I could remember who won the race. Dale E was still racing for Wrangler.

biggrin.gif

Kathy

I will be pulling for E Jr. He shows signs of being able to "see air" and play the aero game just like his dad. Staying out of trouble while 3 & 4 wide will be the challenge again this time around.

Good one about Tony. Some one has to play the bad guy though.