Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

What did you make this week?

Keith Graydon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carbon fiber rings for a 20 foot long telescope for a college.

Phenolic intake manifold spacers for Mazda/Honda/Toyota drag racers

Carbon fiber backplates for tachometers/speedometers

carbon fiber frames sets for radio control helicopters.

And I made a mess doing all of it.

Have a great weekend.

MArk Linder

mainly dust , my main job is to keep two makino snc's spitting out electrodes. last night and today started tearing into some cavities. so now im nicking my fingers on sharp edges instead of just getting dirty. cheers to all, nice to see such diversity cheers.gif

Some cute little Titanium (Ti6AL4V) parts for some type of photonics device. Its got lots of really fun #0-80 tapped holes .150" deep. eek.gif

99 $40 taps in the box 99 $40 taps ... chuck one up snap one off ... 98 $40 taps in the box...

[ 03-08-2003, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: CAMmando ]

ksoufi

quote:

finishing my C-hook

way to go man! cheers.gif

pdg

quote:

I built one last set of Executables and then later watched as our QC Manager handed a V9.1 Release CD to the front office for distribution.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

VBS

quote:

Wrote a Mastercam VBScript to batch import a folder full of layered DXF files, analyize, toolpath and then nest them all in a just few seconds

biggrin.gif You gonna share?

For me:

Finished a module for our PO database. (I hate DB programming mad.gif )

Wrote a new chook that allows me to post my setup sheet at the same time i post my nc code. smile.gif

Toolpathed a handfull of steels for whatever the hot job of the day was. Don't think I scrapped any. biggrin.gif

Today, Moving holes for the hot part of the day.

Bryan smile.gif

I designed 2 composite material extrusion dies.

One is a part for a deck railing system for a company in the US, and the other is part of a home siding system for a company in Germany.

Well, I finished my Rum & Coke; it turned out very good!

Then I made a few vacuum fixtures to put up on the rotabs and dialed in some wave guides. What a trick it is to get the vacuum lines to rotate without binding or getting stuck. Methinks it's time to put some vacuum lines THRU the Gerrardi with swivil connectors so this won't be a problem. I've almost got the boss convinced it's HIS idea to put the vacuum lines thru the Gerrardi's, just incase the Gerrardi's don't survive... biggrin.gif

'Rekd