Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X7 Mu1 "What's New" webinar

Aaron Eberhard

Hey guys,

Want a preview of what’s new in the upcoming Mastercam X7 MU1 release? Then join us on Tuesday, November 26th for a live webinar presentation covering the specifics of the upcoming release. We’re holding it twice, 11AM EST and the again at 3PM EST. The virtual seats are limited so don't delay.

Just follow the links below to join us as we cover:

• What’s New in the Mastercam Simulator
  • Tool Manager Enhancements
  • Mastercam's New Swarf Toolpath
  • Xform Toolpath Improvements
  • View Sheet enhancements, and more!

To register for one of the two webinars, please follow these links:

11 AM: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/833932089

3 PM : https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/314861713

We hope to see you there!

Yep, we'll throw a link up with a video to watch as soon as I can afterwards. It'll be available pretty much immediately after the webinar by just clicking the link. You'll have to enter your email address, but then it'll just stream. Once I get a chance to edit it a bit, I'll throw it up on YouTube, but that may take a while with the holidays and trips coming up afterwards, but I'll get it up there eventually :)

I'd rather not be teased with a preview. Would much prefer the MU1 release itself.

Thanks!

That's above my pay grade to make those calls, but all of the beta guys have had for a while.... Just sayin' :)

Join the ranks, the Beta program wants YOU!

Radical1 - We're not committed to a specific date other than "soon," but the beta guys and our resellers are testing the production candidate at this point.

Great webinar and great job presenting it, Aaron. Makino should hire you to do their webinars. Some of those poor xxxx remind me of a nervous 5th grader presenting a book report in front of the class. :laughing:

Also, the amount of changes and fixes made over such a short time is pretty impressive.

Whoops, I forgot to update the thread.. Sorry about that. Also, due to the thread I noticed that the 3PM session didn't upload back to Gotomeeting properly, so I'm looking into that right now.

Yes, you can stream it right from the gotomeeting site, which seems to be the easiest to do for now.

Here's a link to the 11AM session.

Here's a link to the 3PM session.

I'll update the thread as soon as the 3PM session is uploaded.

Thanks for helping the other guys, Joe & Ron! And Joe - Have Makino talk to my people (which is really just me using a different voice) :)