Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Can't post to Forum?

Guess_who

cache? what is that? I always clear my browser history. No saved passwords or anything. 1st place virus programs go digging is in your browsers. Ever notice when you are looking on a web site at an item and then go to a different web site and amazingly that items is showing up in the adds or somewhere on that site? Guess where they are looking you guessed it your cache of cookies to do their data mining. If just going from site to site tells that much about something then how much more can people are really trying to get information need to do it you make it so easy for them, by keeping cookies and passwords in your browser history aka cache?

I have all my passwords written down a little notebook. Nothing digital on my computer for any password expect for the login session has it the time I need it for an account. I then close my browser after done with each account to clear everything out. Maybe a little over protective, but I remember the days we could go to bank websites and look into peoples accounts and see what they had in each account. War Games was the kind of access we had to the WWW back during dos days and dial up modems. When the 3-1/2 floppies came out we all thought we had died and gone to heaven. 1.44mb diskette that could fit into your pocket how cool was that.

Point is more you do to keep it fresh the less problems like you see will happen.

I wasn't sure whether to pin this topic or not - I guess pinning it meant it got missed: http://www.emastercam.com/board/topic/78088-board-issues-read-this-please/

The "new look" came out of necessity. The old skin wasn't compatible and we needed to do upgrades across the board. There were enough changes between versions that necessitated starting from scratch, so yet it looks different but it's not a huge departure. 

Guest MTB Technical Services

The new look sucks to say the least!

What is interesting is that someone involved with IT thought this would be good. :laughing:

What is interesting is that someone involved with IT thought this would be good. :laughing:

Its a plot. Its a plot!

The new look is been made to make you feel so uncomfortable, that you will go "screw this, I'm just going to hang at the official Mastercam forum.

:laughing:  :laughing:

Seriously, I have to admit, it is taking a while to get used to it.

• Like 1

It has been giving me problems posting, when it says "your post is empty" as there is no text to post,http://www.emastercam.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif when there is. I have to use More Reply Options to get it to post. with the Add Reply button, if that doesn't work, I use the Preview Post and keep pasting until it sticks . Ernie

It has been giving me problems posting, when it says "your post is empty" as there is no text to post,http://www.emastercam.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif when there is. I have to use More Reply Options to get it to post. with the Add Reply button, if that doesn't work, I use the Preview Post and keep pasting until it sticks . Ernie

I used "More Reply Options" on my previous post, and that part worked fine.

I could not get my comments to show up

I was going to say that clearing my cache, "CTRL F5" helped, but there are obviously still issues going on

Does any one know how to display the general look (font size) larger?

New layout is a tad hard to adjust too

Seriously Webby, can you make the default font size just a tad larger? It seems to be the most common complaint about the new layout. Sure, we could do the old control mouse thingie, but what should we have to every time we open the website?

I'm not thrilled with the color scheme either, but I could live with it if I could read the dang text.