Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Happy Father's Day All

MATT Q

Just wanted to say happy father's day to everyone and have a good weekend. Get out there and play catch, go fishing, boating or something fun like that with little ones. Also Dads take a little time for your self too. You deserve that also.

quote:

Get out there and play catch, go fishing, boating or something fun like that with little ones.

What "little one?" Grandchildren?

Yes, all mine are grown, five of them with the youngest being 21. She graduates tomorrow at University of Californis at Irvine. Only little pitter-patter of feet are grandchildren visiting not and then.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo . . .

Happy Father's Day to all . . . hope you do just what you want to do and have fun ( and be safe). cool.gif

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

I am leaving with my family to go camping. So Matt you hit it on the head, camping, fishing, boating, and swimming. My kids are 7 & 4, so they still like me and are a blast in the woods.

So, Happy Fathers Day to all the dads in here. Remember this is our day, Grill'n out, bait'n hooks, running after poorly thrown balls

I love being a parent!

cheers.gif

Happy fathers day everyone, time to go fishing and spend time with family.

charlie_fishing_with_grandson_md_wht.gif

Next week should be fun, my oldest daughter has 3 home softball games at 10:00 Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Double headers. I'm going to disappear from work and watch some softball. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I will be at a lacrosse tourney/camping trip with my youngest (12) and between games there'll be some grillin, swimmin, fishin, shootin, guitar pickin, and general chillin with my little man. Life is good. Remember, this is what we work for enjoy it to the fullest.

Please don't drink and drive. -- Sippy cups excluded.

Enjoy your families and let them know how much you love them.

Phil

Happy fathers day to all of you! I'm not a dad yet but I hope like hell it happens soon. I'm just fortunate to have one cool pops still around to spend it with. I'm damn sure we'll be having a couple of these cheers.gif this weekend biggrin.gif Take care all!

Hi

I just watched my 4 year old "graduate" from pre-school today. Miniature Cap, Gown, Diploma, everything.

The Smile on her face was the best Fathers day present I could ask for. smile.gif

That, and her little voice asking "Daddy, are you happy at me?"

smile.gifsmile.gif

Happy Fathers Day everyone.

John