Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

To Prune or Not to Prune

Allan Brown

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still use the search - I think there are many good topics that can be searched - both in the main forum and the off-topic forum.

So please be selective when deleting. There is much good machining/computer/video card/software/shop related/ info from the beginning of time (forum time biggrin.gif ) up to the present.

There is a lot of off topic nonsense/silliness though that can be deleted - in both the main and off-topic forum.

I don't think just deleting by date is a good idea.

jm2c

Absolutely great forum though Dave, thank you!!

cheers.gifcheers.gif

quote:

I don't think just deleting by date is a good idea.

true, but who has time to sit and go through pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and then a few more pages of stuff to keep the good stuff.

Dave,

I looked at the first page again today.

It's so funny to go back and read those threads.

Here's you replying five days later. biggrin.gif

My how times have changed. cool.gif

Hats off my friend. cheers.gif

quote:

linebore

Member # 28

posted 03-30-2000 06:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone help me locate a Mastercam V6 post processor written for a Siemens 810T 2-axis Lathe control. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 2 | From: Paducah, KY USA | Registered: Mar 2000 | IP: Logged

Dave Thomson

Administrator

Member # 2

posted 04-04-2000 06:08 AM

Sent you an email with a few posts I was able to dig up. No promises on the suitability of the posts.

Posts: 2072 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Mar 2000 | IP: Logged

I voted to keep the topics from 2002. Just a few weeks ago I got e-mailed a question about something I did that was somewhat related to mcam back in 2003.

There is so much info on the main forum related and unrelated to mastercam that is valuable info. The off-topic section on the other hand while some good info is in there, some of that could be removed.