Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

what mouse are you using?

neurosis

I was wondering what mouse everyone is using and how comfortable are they? Ive been using a mouseman for a very long time and it doesnt have any wheel but the mouse is super comfortable to me. the buttons are spread apart far enough to make your fingers have some room and the buttons press very easy. The problem is, that the wheel comes in handy and they dont seem to make this mouse anymore! I cant seem to find one that I like as well that has a wheel on it. I still use cimatron a little which requires three buttons and the wheel buttons all seem awkward and I have to use two button combinations all of the time. What are you using and how comfortable is it?

Logitech MX Revolution wireless & couldn't live without it. Got fit and escape programmed to the 2 buttons on teh side. Very comfortable mouse. My battery lasts all week and then some. Usually put it in the cradle to charge on Friday afternoon. Will get a full charge in less than an hour or so. Every microsoft cordless product I ever owned ate batteries like a fat gal eating cookies!!!

Well, I went out and bought a Logitech MX 400 to see how I would like it. The one at the store must have been broken in because this one has a very stiff middle button/roller and the middle button doesnt seem to work for dynamic rotating the part in masteram. I hope that its just a simple mouse button configuration although I cant seem to find it anywhere in the settings. I dont like it as much as the mouseman! Why did they stop making these mice? I guess I can still get them on ebay.