Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Get rid of this #%&@* button already!!

scooke4073

Well hey.. Don't do that.. lol :laughing:

Actually I kind of like the button.. saves me from selecting all the dirty ops and then hitting it.. if they just moved it so it wasn't directly beside the backplot button I think it would solve the problem .. or for that matter allow customization of the backplot toolbar..

• Like 1

+1 on customization of the op manager toolbar, i would definitely like to add some extra separators between those buttons

and it would be real cool to select regen between the current group, machine group or the whole deal with different icons :guitar:

it usually bites me when im rushing to get something out to the machine, and it definitely sucks

when editing long regen paths what ive started doing is lock the other groups so they cannot regen that way your not waiting, you just get a message that says they're locked and wont regen

• Like 1

speaking of regen, why in the Heck, in 2014, do we need to click to regen:

1. manual operation after a text edit

2. any drill op

3. any legacy contour or pocket.

how bout making the ESC key back out of all those blasted pop-ups, instead of requiring a tired mouse hand to click the red x ?????????????????????????

• Like 1

Personally I like that button. I wouldn't mind adding one to regen dirty operations only withing a toolpath group though.

I didn't mind it before X6....but as soon as I started using stock models + optirest it became a p.i.t.a. One change in an early toolpath results in many subsequent operations becoming dirty.

I only wish that the operation manager menu icons could be customizable. That would solve the problem. I hate when I hit verify when I wanted to hit backplot, and I have to wait for the verify window to open. All while my fingers are crossed hoping that MC doesn't crash, and trying to remember the last time I saved.

• 2 weeks later...

I only wish that the operation manager menu icons could be customizable.

^^^This for sure, but how about a hotkey for each of the regen icons. Like T works for toggling on & off operations... S to regen selected ops and A for regen all dirty ops.

Is that something that can be implemented easily?