Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T who's working today

mayday

never fails pre holiday hot jobs. I'll have 56 hrs this week by noon today. We got some guys working tomorrow also frown.gif Well proly be work'in next friday to,which is rare around here being its still hunting season. been here 10 yrs now and opening day deer season is basicly a national holiday at this place. we got swamped on with work. the place is a mess, got a major addition going on plus a foundation being dug for a bridge machine. can hardly walk thru the place. We'll back at it,Im filling in for a guy on a machine today so he can have one off. MMMMMmmmm the smell of Blazer coolant on my clothing, gotta love it biggrin.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have 55 hours around 10:00 today. the plan is not to come in tomorrow we'll see? At the begining of november everyone wanted the work done by december 1. now all the new work coming in they want by december 12. sure do get tired of the 3 week delivery dates.

Jody

Anything less than 60 by friday would be considered a partime job. I'll probably just work half a day next Friday (just twelve hours.) smile.gif

Im just glad to see that there are other workaholics out there. I'm trying to get everything done to where I can take thurs,fri and saturday off.(Other than tech calls for those that hace to work.

Last Thanksgiving I had someone call in and order solids addon for their MC.

Jimmy

Well had 75 hours before yesterday worked 9 yesterday came back at 10:30pm worked till 1:00 am this morning and now back here at 6:00 am to let people in just went to go get me a bite to eat will probaly be here till 2:00 pm today. My thing is my wife is at 2cm and when she goes into labor this place goes without me for a week. So trying to get all the hot super hot very important life saving work done so the world can move on cuase they can't freaking wait a couple days for there damn parts.

Crazy Millman ten dont drink cofffe but got me a glass this morning might keep me from sleeping at the machine.

14 straight days for us now. Will be here tomorrow a full day and into next week.

I saw my kids last night for the first time in three days.

We have a big circle on the calendar around November 26th as the date we MUST ship the first order of a potentially huge new contract and we got the Apollo 13 speech a couple weeks ago ("Failure is NOT AN OPTION"). I've been running a machine for about a week solid (I usually never run machines anymore unless its something new and complicated that I don't trust anyone on) and the spindle basically never stopped turning; tag-teaming thru lunch, the whole deal. The Plant Manager came by the other night and said "You guys seem to be making pretty good headway" mad.gifmad.gif

I wanted to choke him, but restrained myself

C

I’m not at the regular job today but I am working the garage Mazak a little harder than usual. – All work and little play.

The Cat in the Hat looks pretty good; I might take the Mrs. Tonight.

I couldn’t help but laugh while watching Finding Nemo when the shark broke through the hatch and said “Here’s Brucie” sort of reminded me about Tony’s influence and my ultimate choice of avatar.

Regards, Jack

Still here will be till about 2:00 pm taking the wife over ot a supirse baby shower and dinner at a frineds house do the family thing for alittle while and will be back about 8:00pm till about 12:00 then back tommorrow about 8:00am till it is done. I got the coem by and see if everything is ok thing this morning and off to go do soemthing with the family also from one of the owners this morning. I feel you Chris suck having to do it all yourself or with the help of your cowarkers but be damned if they are going to do it right there next to you.

Crazy Millman

[ 11-22-2003, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]