Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T New Addition to My Family Pics

crazy^millman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news Ron.

Everyone looks well in the pics. I wish you and your family all the blessings a newborn brings into a home.

Don't you just love the tiny hands and feet? Bath time is an adventure at that age. Three days old. Cool.

Happy Birthday as well,

You is Crazy - Millman. Let your wife know we are thinking of her.

Phil

[ 12-10-2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: PhilCott ]

Congratulations!!!!!

Gabriella Daisy Branch - what a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl..

biggrin.gif

Kathy

Thinking of labor and anesthesiologists – my son, my oldest, was born 16 years ago yesterday afternoon.

I was in labor from midnight up until 2:00 in the afternoon when I started begging for, well, uhm, drugs, anything. Terrible back labor. So I was given a spinal block, and spent the next two hours in still unbelievable pain. Everyone was making fun of me, calling me a big baby because they thought I was getting all of the happy stuff! When it came time for the inevitable c-section, the spinal catheter was removed for the other kind of spinal (can’t remember what it was called) and the Anesthesiologist came over to me, very ashamed and apologetic! The catheter has kinked up; that “never happens” I was told, so for the last two hours I wasn’t getting anything! I apologized for all of the horrible things I had thought about all of them, and went on in to have a baby…

Coincidentally, Kathy, my wife had a very similar experience last year. Jennifer, who is TOUGH, said she was really experiencing a lot of pain even though she had an epidural. After quite awhile of screwing around with a bolus of this or that to no effect I suggested that the anesthesiologist check the catheter...

Oh, it pulled out; maybe that's why she's hurting so bad..?

Idiots

C

You are the greatest group of people many many thanks for the kind words. We like what some people call old names and like I said Daisy was my Grandmothers name and she and I where very close. I of all the grandkids and her kids was the closest to her and could talk to her and help her when she needed it. My family is great but I am the problem solver of the family and the rock everyone looks to for making things go smooth if you know what I mean.

My wife had a very hard pregancy and we are both in our 30's and we are happy with our family size the way it is. I didn't care if it was a boy or a girl as long as the baby was healthly and Thank God she was. I love kids but we are stopping here. My 1st Daughter Issabelle is so funny when it comes to Gabriella. I have been a seal of apporval by my inlwas that we rasing our kids the right way so that is cool. Well just checking in between changing poopy diapers.

Rekd appericate the call and you sharing the news.

Crazy Millman teh proud papa.

Very nice & Congradulations!

You know a while back (1989) I brought my

Newborn into the shop quickly on the way home from the hospital!

1/2 the shop loved it!

The other half freaked out

"This is no enviroment for a baby"!!!!

Once again congradulations Mr& Mrs Millman

smile.gif