Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Professionalism

kota

Hi, from time to time I see some guys like...well, that are posting " I do not know, but..bla, bla, bla" or "I never used it, but, bla, bla, bla" or "I did not check it, but..bla, bla, bla.." Hey guys, are You a professional programmers or what? If You really know, say it, if not "do not go on front page"

"The hell is paved with good advise"

kota

I got a finger held up for you. I will let you decide which one it is.

I guess we all could be like you and never help anyone huh. I think it is ok to offer some adivce and help. I think your professionalism could be called into question if you think sharing advice or helping others is a wrong thing to do.

I do have this for you blah, blah, blah, do, do, do, with, with, at, at, blah, blah, with juts this and that to add.

kota,

There are all kinds of people on this forum.

We've got everything from rank beginners to people

with 30-40 years experience. We don't have a forum a$$hole at the moment, but from reading the 2 contributions you've made it looks like you've applied for the job.

Professionalism, in your case you mean lack there of.

Amazing, signs up in 2002, manages not to post a thing for the better part of 3 yrs. All of sudden decides to wake from his coma and this is the $hit he spews forth, twice now?

Hope you don't have to many problems with your setup. I'm starting to get the feeling help might be getting harder and harder to come by.

Here's a piece of advice for you kota.

It's better to keep quiet and let people think you are a moron than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

36_11_18.gif

Whoa! Go kota! The nerve of these people, right?

Damn them... DAMN THEM ALL FOR TRYING TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE, ON THERE OWN TIME AND OUT OF KINDNESS! THEY'LL GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM! SINNERS! rolleyes.gif

Just kidding dude, you suck. But hey!, great resume!

wink.gif (pssst...just between you and me... I think the job is yours, CONGRATS!).

quote:

I wish to all CNC Inc. and beta testers to fly in plane as good as the software,

and have landing at least with one engine working.

You can try with afican lines.

OR try to drive the car in rush hour in Dntn N.York with steering weel on right side.

And here comes your second post. What's in your mind.

quote:

I got a finger held up for you. I will let you decide which one it is.

Let it be Autralin Greg Chappell's finger millman biggrin.gif

You professionalism helps you to predict things and what to expect ...

And I stand for this :

You can learn from everyone ,including beginners .

They sometimes have fresh approach .

Me ,I forgot a lot of things I made in my past ,

and you need to check advices anyway .

What do you expect from people - free bullet-proofe solutions to your problems ,while you will do nothing ,only decide ,who the professional and who

is not ?

Here any answer is welcomed !

Even this one :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There once was an artist named Saint,

Who swallowed some samples of paint.

All shades of the spectrum

Flowed out of his rectum

With a colourful lack of restraint

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS Stolen from http://www.loonylimericks.com/

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

One sec why I catch my breath LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO

Ok Beta testers suck is that what you mean. You do realize that we try to do our best to catch a problem or catch problems and they may not be able to solve them by a release, oh yeah you are that one guys that expects perfection 1st time out of the box. You problay get pissed when it rains becuase it messed up your perfect day. I did and do beta testing and I can promise you I did not test everything there was to test. You though I think could really care less becuase I got a job to do and my full time job is to make chips, parts, and pieces and I did my best to test what I could with the software. We did not get ability to post code untill far in the Beta cycle. By that time everyone was screaming how much CNC sucks beaucse they have not releases soemthing you problay being one of the biggest one's screaming. They get out product and have had problems but overall have god a product out to help to the furture yet it is not perfect and those of us who dare to help are just no good in your book huh. Bo hoooooooooooooooo I got a napkin for you to dry your tears on. Is Mastercam the best I have no clue but does it give me and others the ability to make a living and help comapies make parts I say HELL YES. Does it do everything under the sun for every possible person in this whole world to their liking? Show me one that does!!!!!!!!!! Go back the hole you came from and have fun being the troll you have been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answers here are mostly from MC users

and some are "From the Hip"

Not quite the Corporate sterile replies you are looking for.

Paul Decelles and Pete Rimkus from MC

Throw us a bone once and a while and prove

that the MC Machine is Human with some caddy remarks cheers.gif

[ 12-04-2005, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Tony_Microplastics ]

I don't know, but it sounds like you're an A$$hole.

I never used it, but I'll show which finger i've got 4 ya.

I didn't check it, but I'm sure I can get my size 13 boot stuck somewhere uncomfortable for ya.

quote:

"The hell is paved with good advise"

and the correct quote is

"Hell is paved with good intentions."

Samuel Johnson

or

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

unknown

Thanks for filling a void I've been noticing lately. We can always use a good laugh around here. It helps the days go by faster.

Kota,

I think that you're getting the idea here. It's only natural for people on this forum to be defensive - you've pretty much attacked everything that everyone does here to help the community.

Would you prefer that they didn't put a warning that it might not work so that one is left running around in circles trying to figure out what happened?

Or would you prefer that everything that is posted is fully tested and verified prior to being offered as a suggestion?

If it's the latter, then you're in the wrong area. Any online forum tends to be people offering help to the community, as long as you're intelligent enough to know that it's not free support. If you want a concrete answer given to you, verified, then you need to find (and purchase) full product support or hire a mastercam genius.

Bottom line: what you see here is a starting point.

MichaelBolton,

I'm not taking you to task for your comments just pointing out that much of help available here is far beyond as you say a "starting point"

Take a look at many of the people offering assistance, many of these guys have been involved with this forum from the get go, others are resellers themselves and others still, are from CNC software.

With that being said there are noobies who offer assistance as they can, it is accepted, if they are off base the information is generally corrected and adjusted in fairly short order.

I would rather have a noobie come in here and offer a liitle off base information that needs to be slightly adjusted than I would an idiot who pipes up against people trying to help.

cheers.gif