Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Thank you to all of you!

Friends,

I have accepted a position at our local Solidworks reseller as an application engineer, and are powering down my Mastercam seat.

I'm posting this in the main forum in the hopes of reaching as many of you great people. I can not thank you all enough for all the help, laughs and tears we have shared over the years.

This place is truly magic, keep up the good spirits. I will for sure miss this place.

Again, Thank you all so much.

Lars

(Almost 1500 post in firebounce.gif )

Question. Can Local SW resellers sell nationally or are they restricted like the MC resellers? The reason I'm asking is, all my SW work ends up in MC and I can't think of a better source to purchase SW and their third party add-ins than from a rep who also has real world MC experience. It's a very powerful incentive to have the best of both worlds in one local.

I'm envious. If I had manners and some charm, I'd be looking at resellers for employment opportunities.

Wishing you well in your new endeavor.

Thats cool Lars...Those guys are nice over there. I just got done taking a bunch of courses over there. pretty much all the courses they offer. I had a good time and they even tried to help me get a job and helped me get a government grant to take their courses. Very nice and helpful people. I know everything will work out for you.

btw did you fill the position that you were looking to fill yet?

Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes.

Terry, you are such a social media buff.

Dave, please call. I will do what ever I can to help.

MotorCityMinion, SW is territorial like Mastercam, but some resellers do cross there lines, so there is a possibility that there is a reseller in your area that sells both products.

Programinator, Thank you, the position is filled (check your email). smile.gif