Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam.com is Changing

Our website, www.mastercam.com, will be undergoing a major change this year. Our goal is to provide customers with a better online experience and grow our Mastercam community. We would like you to share your thoughts with us by participating in a brief survey:

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22EDR3HCGEF/

The survey closes on January 20, 2012. Thank you in advance for your participation!

" Customers"

I think I see where this is going...

Too many people here that are not using MC anymore etc., yet there still voicing there opinion's on MC's site !?!...

I am guilty myself but am in constant contact with my reseller to get my shop out of NX 2003 to MCX 2012.

They ave been dancing with me (My Job) about MC and a 60" machine.

I called them on it 3 months into this gig and they reasured me of it.

I told them i'm not about to go backward's which is what I'm doing.

I need a seat of MC.

So that's why I am here still, I believe in MC and am in process to get it or Move on.

Looking Forward to Beta'ing MC again

Tony,

FTR, there are plenty of us who have voiced our opinions and happen to be using other systems IN ADDITION TO MASTERCAM.

Speaking for myself, I happen to be a Certified Mastercam Instructor who happens to use several different CAM systems.

We state our grievances as LOYAL users and FANS of the product.

Sometime we get animated because all too often it appears that our concerns fall on deaf ears.

You'd be wise consider that, especially since it is impossible for you to know who is or isn't an active MC user.

The X6 rollout has been about as painful as it gets.

I would imagine the Mastercam dealer netwwork is raising he!! over the rollout itself

and the resulting posts on this fourm.

eMastercam is not a place a Mastercam dealer would want to send a perspective client

at the moment, in fact it would make an excellent sales aid for an NX salesman.

Hopefully we can learn from this very bloody nose and move forward, but I suspect big changes

are coming.. :ouch:

The X6 rollout has been about as painful as it gets.I would imagine the Mastercam dealer netwwork is raising he!! over the rollout itselfand the resulting posts on this fourm.eMastercam is not a place a Mastercam dealer would want to send a perspective clientat the moment, in fact it would make an excellent sales aid for an NX salesman.Hopefully we can learn from this very bloody nose and move forward, but I suspect big changesare coming.. :ouch:

i think your spot on with this G