Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

new CHooks -> ncdatasheet, chgnci

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

@betts

quote:

Am I the retard here.......or how can I get more than two decimal places in tool dia and Z min.?

Look at your Windows-System-Configuration-Country-Numbers.

zahlen.gif

----------------------------------------------------

@klingloui

quote:

where is the data sheet outputting to???

To the current nc path. You should find something like *.html, *.bmp, where * is the nc name.

@gail push

quote:

Still not having any luck with lathe. Any suggestions?

Yes, It supports only Mill and HSM. Sorry. frown.gif

@cmr

quote:

The new MC utils is great..data sheet is super too, however it won't output on op's that have posting off. Mainly used with transformations when posting the source is turned off.

This is how it is designed, but perhaps I should make an option to set it on or off? idea.gif

greetings

Gizmo question for you. I was wodnering have you had any luck seprating NCI for your set-up sheets. We tired this Via VB and it went ot hell in a handbasket. The person do a very good job getting the stuff to come out in the Excel sheet we have asa template but problem is if the sheet only has 12 tools for a place then you have problem with anything over that. It will also no use the NCI to post each set of tool seperate. I have found VB to be very limiting where as it seem Chook or C## is not limiting at all seeing what you got just maybe in the NCI area. I am wondering what you have found and think might be a solution to the NCI problem and getting it so that if you have 50 tools and 5 NCI names you get 1 Section of tool to that NCI then 2nd Section of tool to the next NCI and so forth. I am also to the point that I would be more than glad to send you are Template in Excel and What I am looking for an pay you if you got something that works the way I want. I did a 30 tool sheet today and that take more than 5 mintues and to me is way too long. Opne for Ideas suggestion for thought.