Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t bumper stickers

TREV

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In our area these bumber stickers popped up in the last few years Ive wondered if they are common place everywhere.

"My student is an honor roll student at [insert school]"

The rebuttal sticker became popular.

"My kid beat up your honor students"

[ 04-28-2003, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: CAMmando ]

Toolfab,

This may be a Club '75 issue I also frequently take on bouncer positions in nightclubs there is something I like about that form of stress relief.Especially from the Tough Guys that Jack Daniles and Jim Beam have convinced that they are superheros.

Also I hate bumber stickers but across my back window I do have a 20" TAPOUT logo. biggrin.gif

"I poke badgers with spoons" is a routine by stand-up comedian Eddie Izzard.

as far as bumper stickers...there arent very many i care for. i did find one that said "This car is equipped with phasers and photon torpedos and a trigger happy helmsman," amusing.

thanks mikeb

i did a search on the web to see where the saying might have originated and was surprised how many sights actually had the saying "i poke badgers with spoons" i figured it meant something. i have never heard of the comedian.

trevor

Eddie Izzard is a hilarious British transvestite comedian. He's not gay, he says he just likes women's clothing. Go figure. But he is pretty damn funny.

Here's a few more bumper stickers:

(seen on a BMW) "The dominant paradigm has been very good to me"

(seen on an SUV) "No war for oil... oh, what the hell, go ahead"

"More trees, fewer Bushes"

"Friends don't let friends vote Republican"

quote:

Seen on a Harley;

While we're on the subject of these, um, show-pieces..

"Harley would make a good bike if they had as many engineers as they have lawyers"

(This obviously taken from the time HD tried to sue Honda cuz they made a bike that sounded like a HD) eek.gif

This is on a shirt I have, a guy on a crotch rocket sitting not quite patiently behind a couple of HDs with a caption; "If you're going to ride a couch, why not just stay home?"

Harley's are nice if you don't mind lack of handling & stability, don't mind the mess they leave everywhere, and you could prolly use the excercise you're going to get pushing it home half the time you take it out..

'Rekd teh Always getting people stirred up