Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Congratulations on 3500 posts James

crazy^millman

quote:

+1 .

Me too.

That`s turned to be a place for trolls ,scums and idiots with huge ambitions .

That is a fate of many unmoderated boards and newsgroops .

I stoped to visit it a couple of years ago.

I feel with you & James that place turned into a hole except for a few that bascally ran the show and ran the people right out. eek.gif

James,

I too, have learned much from you (and the others who openly share their knowledge). I tell the younger guys in the shop to try and learn at least two new things every day. It has been easy to do over the last few years just by lurking and reading the board.

Thanks,

Phil

PS. Jay is going to pass the big 4K soon. Thanks to you as well.

James Meyette

Member # 58

posted 05-02-2000 01:11 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a Mastercam Dealer in Ontario, California, USA. I'm always looking to find discussions about Mastercam.

Glad it's here

James

------------------

wink.gif

Your help is always appreciated, James!!

Many thanks. Sometimes a simple suggestion helps me out more than you realize.

3500 and counting. Glad your a part of this forum.

PEACE cheers.gif

P.S. The two greatest players ever... NOT in the hall of fame >> 1.) "Shoeless" Joe Jackson 2.) Pete Rose

Shoeless was beyond good. A great one up there with Cobb and Ruth.

The un-forgiven sets upon a rock next to the pretty lady with the hardened leathery facial scars gained in a callous, vicious attack from undesirable cowboy types. mad.gif

She cuts another notch into the Colt with much care and consideration. There you go sir, she stutters; I counted them for you, and there are exactly 3500.

James sneers, spits, rolls his Colt in his tried hands, and then contemplates – If I was to want a free one then I think that I might want it with you (She nervously smiles away the rejection then angelically blushes at the compliment).

But seriously James – It’s been a slice and this comes to you sincerely from a man that has probably been given a few more OUT’s than most.

I would like to cut the Machine Shop Rambo thing for you and Jayson and do hereby request a gif of that famous pose (poster from First Blood or perhaps the second movie).

The material is aged naval bronze approximately 14” square by ¾” thick.

Keep that prop a spinnin cause there so much more to offer with you and Mori.

Regards, Jack

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

This is a great place to hang out. Better than a Pub. Cuz at least the bar fights don't result in stitches, jailtime or bloody faces. biggrin.gifwink.gif

It's always a pleasure to pass on my experience, so many have helped me through the years that it would be shameful to keep it to my self.

cheers.gif

Jack, hunched over the keyboard, thoughtfully and deliberately hunt and pecks yet another witty post into Emastercam, when a shadowy figure silently creeps up behind him. Jack is engrossed in thought or he'd surely notice the stranger peering over his shoulder. Just as silently, the stranger glides away, then bolts, as the sound of a barking dog provides cover noise for his escape. The stranger, out of breath from running back to his keyboard, quickly pounds in.

quote:

the bar fights don't result in stitches, jailtime or bloody faces

Damn it James!

Don't go screwing up chapter three too! wink.gif

Trevor, How about we plan for one and we can all start saving..

I would love to do it.Just were.

Wouldnt it be great to have one big picture of a hole bunch of the users from this board at one place at one time?

Ok were and when? I need to save for my trip now.

What's that we can stay at Trevor's new dog house. biggrin.gif

Jay, don't think that you went unnoticed with your 4000 posts. I owe you a debt of gratitude also. You helped me out on a lot of my first questions when I started using MC. Your students don't know how good they've really got it! A sincere thank you for all the help! smile.gif

Thad

Well people I started this thread cuase it is the person I am. People here still think it is werid I say thanks you and appericate it for thing done to help me our my department. I bought one of the other lead a 12 pack of Heinken yesterday for helping get something out the door that had to be finished by hand. Well Jay yours is coming also.

Crazy Millman

You guys have been helping me out longer than

you know. As I was another of them lurkers.

This board is an endless source for all who

frequent it.

And I strongly urge all who are just looking

through the glass to step in and join the fun.

Help and be helped, its that simple.

PEACE biggrin.gif

• 8 years later...

I'm down at the bottom of the world, and James has helped me out a number of times. I got a solid grasp on Rensishaw/Toyoda probing routines through his assistance, and I even managed to talk to him on the phone.

He's an asset to this forum, with or without pom poms :)