Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Using Your Real Name

Mike Mattera - TFM

Ron, your prolly one of the most open guys here cheers.gif I appreciate that trait.I seem to have built a friendship with most of you, at least from my side of the screen. I may not be of much help to a lot of you but I enjoy it here anyway. Gives me somthing to look forward to everyday besides chaining colored lines wink.gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

we are suppose to discuss technical points This is radiculus

Are you serious, if so ask a question, I dont believe those who are in need of assistance are lacking help.I dont see you lighting up the tech specs, So sit back and enjoy the offtopic.gif until something else comes by, besides youll see mre tech questions with the new release and from new users, most everyone else is on the same page but if not when they ask the powers that be are here for them cuckoo.gif

When I joined the forum I never thought to use anything other than my real name as a login.

Since James is on vacation and would probably have a little bit to say, I will simply say this for him.

Blah, blah, blah, - Nice one Chris - blah, blah.

Sorry James, I just had to biggrin.gif

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack (there can be only one)

Mister,

quote:

Whenevr some one addresses me after seeing my name they say "Mister...(long pause)?

LOL That's very much like when someone asks me for my last name. "No, your last name" rolleyes.gif

A-Ron,

quote:

It's Bucky Goldstein but my friends call me Tonto.

That sounds familiar. Did you hear it from a comedian? Am I "Wright?" biggrin.gif

Chris,

Is that any way to treat our fine Indian friend. He may be a noob but give him time and I'm sure he'll come to appreciate the finer things from this forum. Besides, he may have a relative named "Apu" that owns a "Kwik-E-Mart". "Thank you for stealing from Kwik-E-Mart. Come again." biggrin.gif Gotta love tha new Mastercard commercial from the Superbowl. biggrin.gif

My name is Wayne Smith.

I use the name "jenks" to honor my great-grandfather 14 times removed.

Joseph Jenks of Lynn,MA, is credited as being the first machinist in the colonies, having come to Massachusetts in 1640. He was at one time ironmaster at the Saugus Ironworks. He is credited with receiving the first patent in the colonies. He had the first wire dies in the colonies, and various other "firsts". He is the only tradesman to be listed in WHO'S WHO'S. His sons and grandsons went on to found much of the metalworking industry in Rhode Island. They (sons) were asked to leave Massachusetts, as they were not puritan enough.

Well ,I have twisted personality ,hold tight :

My bright side here is

plasttav/Iskander teh Lazy/Iskander from Zion/Iskander teh Owl

My dark side is

Iskander/Eeyore

Naturally we are best friends with my friend Eeyore

My name BTW is Alexander Shkolnikov .

I an 43 years old ,married +2 ,

mf.jpg

I am from Israel .

My favourite books are The house at Pooh Corner and

Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club .

I like silly limericks .

My favourite groups are Deep Purple ,Led Zeppelin and Queen .

My favourite song Stairway to Heaven .

My favourite albomes are

Queen1 ,Physical Graffity and In Rock .

I also listen different music starting from Mongol throat singing to Slade and Black Sabath .

I am a legit Mastercam user and my dealer is a legit Mastercam dealer smile.gif .

I am a very bad tempered man without sense of humour .

My sim # is STUPID-O .

My telephone number is 0123-456789-66669999

Feel free to call 24/7

My e=mail :

[email protected]

Feel free to bomb it with anything you like

This are examples of my poetry

Once Bryan, Mick G. and Rekd

Made a wager with a red-neck humpbacked

Mick`s script failed,

Bryan is hooked,

And Rekd is wrecked !

One programmer from Munich, Bavaria,

Fall in love with a girl from Tataria

Left his pa and his mom

"Min sana yaratam, Mastercam!"

Says a family man from Bavaria

Holy man from the state Arkansas

Studied once in the Mastercam class

And in every his pray

He remembered to say

Hallelujah and God Bless toolpath !

Iskander teh unknown poet smile.gif

I try, Matt usually has me beat, though

Are you going to offer anything productive out here, or just bitch about us?

Me:

You:

and you're going to tell me that in your great experience here [2 days] that I'm below the members of the forum... bonk.gif

quote:

It makes no difference for how many years you are here or how many post you made I just analyzed different responses

I think you should go back and actually read some of Chris' posts. He's a very valued member, held in high reguards here.

You're barking up the wrong tree, and are about to have a branch dropped on your head.

'Rekd

ROTHFL

biggrin.gif

We have a lot of people in here , and at least one opinion for each. I think we get along pretty dam good.

cheers.gif

Lately a few of posters have been some real dopes, and if they wise up, the members will still accept them .

If things get to professional, it will be to boring and no one will come in here.

Rek'd are you going to kick him india but?