Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Boycott

Scott Bond

I hear on the news that there is going to be a boycott to protest

the action of not issuing Driver license's for illegal immigrants.

Basically everyone that supports the illegal's right to have a license

will be asked to stay home from work, school, or what ever to show

the immigrates economic impact in SoCal.

I think a boycott will only cause hurt feelings on both sides.

What do you think?

I have not heard anyone mention if a date has been set.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's today.

IMNSHO, these people are idiots and should be deported!! mad.gif

Just the thought of issuing legal documents to illegal imigrants is obsurd. Who in their right mind would even consider this?

If I offended anybody with my comments, too f#&$ing bad! Come talk to me in person and I'll show you how I really feel! ..|.,

'Rekd teh Click. Click. BOOM!

[ 12-12-2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

I heard this on the radio the other day

is Gov. Arne starting to clean house and nobody wants to push a broom confused.gif

who ignorant F@#^%ing wacko started the boycott idea anyway

quote:

Basically everyone that supports the illegal's right to have a license

will be asked to stay home from work, school, or what ever to show

the immigrates economic impact in SoCal.

I hope every dam outta work US citizen you Cali's have are waiting at the door to take these freakin idiots jobs away from them

where's it end rolleyes.gif

Ok then what if they decide to take it a step futher. To me it is like saying you are supporting illegal activites if you agree that this should be allowed. I am sorry but I have been in a place in life where I lost everything and had nothing and spent 6 months in physical rehabilation getting back ot a point where I could work again. I took that and got to where I am be effort and doing things legally and sorry if I feel others should too. My wife is from another country and I went through paid all the fees, did all the appoointments at the INS and everything else to make her legal here. I would think that epole who didnt want our country to be exposed to terriost activites would support that only legal people in this country get a licence. My mother-in-law and father-in-law both have a licence in the united state how becuse they were staying here legally on a tourist vias and got one. I thin kif you are illegal here then that should be resaon enough to not be here.

I support that this country is a melting pot of countries, religions, peolples, and etc. It si a country that is made strong be this diveristy but to make a law or to undermind our country in support of illegal activtes is just freaking stupid. I say when will it stop will they next decide that we need to free all crimnals in jail cuase they think that is right. We need soem people with soem back bone to make hard decision and not bend to some people ideas. I fully support the right to a better life but sorry we have laws and things in place that want that done in a certain way. I am sorry that the certain way in the legal lawful way not the illegal wrong way.

Crazy Millman

If we enforced immigration laws and placed a branch of the military in charge of REAL border patrol we could stop this at the source, before it became an emotional issue for the left to portray, and it would also be a huge advantage in our quest for national security. Just like enforcing gun laws would cut down on the ability of the gun grabbers to take our right to personal protection.

But that would make too much sense... confused.gif

What part of "illegal" don't you understand. By giving them the right to a driving license gives them the rights to vote, buy guns and to exchange their license in another state without any other documentation. This is an open invitation to help "terrorist" become an active part of this country before attacking it. It makes them "appear" legal , when in fact, they are "illegal". One last questions, how do you expect and "illegal" activity consitute a "legal" activity. If they are illegally here, they will continue to do "illegal" things. There are several other means for illegal immergrants to become legal--use them.

quote:

I think a boycott will only cause hurt feelings on both sides.

What do you think?

I believe it could be a good thing because the immigrant community is not united and this might be a cause that might bring a solution to a problem not yet solved. In the least it keeps the subject up to find a good solution. I came to the US as an illegal immigrant and now as a Nationlized US Citzen embrace the principles of this nation which for me in this case differ from many of you, (if that puts me in your black list) (shrug) rolleyes.gif I believe it's my right, my opinion and i'm sticking to it. Thank you.

F. Javier