Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Holiday Cheers

Trevor Bailey

Since the Holiday Season is upon us, I just wanted to say Happy Holiday's to all forum members from Barefoot CNC.

I would like to say a special hello to all my West Coast buddies. I know the past few weeks have been pretty rough for you all. Hopefully a little Holiday Cheer is just what the doctor ordered.

We would also like to thank all of our customers in the Carolinas' for making this past year a great one. Don't forget to log onto our site for our monthly give-aways.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Holiday Season.

OOPS! rolleyes.gif All our customers in the carolinas and our customer in Hawaii (MR. Ripper). Must be the jet lag. Yeah thats it.

And keep in mind that Mastercam mill level 3 makes a GREAT stocking stuffer for those of you still shopping. smile.gif

I hope everyone has a great holiday. I know some of you guys have been busting tail to get those hot jobs out.

Jimmy

We are doing a deep fried turkey this year.

I'll let ya know how it turns out.

I'm breaking mydad out of the hospital for the event.

We are adopting a soldier for the holiday also.

Can't thank them enough, or you people either.

Have a great one and pass the taters!!!

Jer